12 January 2014

Ideas from Selfridges

I do like Selfridges shop windows
Always so imaginative
And today they didn’t disappoint either
I think that this is the perfect solution for me, use the umbrella quite a lot, the same can’t say about watering the plants

WP_20140112_013

This one would be of great interest from my part too
Perfect

WP_20140112_006

Well also another interesting one, to cool down those hot cuppas

WP_20140112_002

These following ones not so much for me
Not my style Winking smile

WP_20140112_007

WP_20140112_008

And the last one, would not be the best wake up method for me …. nothing gentle about it Winking smile

WP_20140112_014

Great imagination

4 comments:

  1. I always love the Selfridges's windows display, especially at Christmas, but this ones are quite imaginative and very useful, like the little fun for hot cuppas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always so imaginative Ligia, but today I couldn't resist to photograph them

      xx

      Delete
  2. Olá Carla, escolhi-a para participar no desafio TAG.
    Passe pelo meu blogue, depois quero ver essas respostas.
    http://avidanoparaiso.blogspot.pt/2014/01/desafio-tag-about-me-you.html
    Beijinhos do Paraíso *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Linda, fico-lhe muito grata pelo convite, mas infelizmente, nao estou com muito tempo livre, nada prometo, mas se o fizer logo lhe direi. As minhas desculpas
      Beijocas e adoro o seu blog :-) x

      Delete