9 February 2014

What have I been up to?

Well it has been a busy week
Lots of things going on at the same time
At the Uni we now started, after taking our measurements, we started with the skirts, before we start playing with the real stuff

WP_20140209_006

And something I wanted to do for ages, and with Liberty Jersey
My Infinity Scarf …. just love it

WP_20140209_003

And to finish this great week, the perfect end
Nigella’s Chocolate Cake without flour
Just out of the oven

WP_20140209_011

Have a good week everybody x

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you are going make after this beautiful Liberty Infinity Scarf ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NanĂ¡ I'm dying to start on my other Liberty Fabric, but.... I'm such a beginner in the Pattern Course, that they say you shouldn't start with Liberty Fabric for your first sewing projects, I can understand why, but I can't wait :-) Let me get a bit more confident, and then I'll jump ;-) x

      Delete