17 October 2014

It's all a matter of balance


When I started in the Patchwork world, I was amazed how many people in that circle were related to the Finance world, me included.

But it makes sense, because it’s a sort of escape, from numbers, spreadsheets ……

It’s a great combination, I have to admit, to have the balance of these two worlds.

It’s brilliant to be creative, a dreamer but in the other hand it’s a great help to have your feet on the ground and having the ‘real’ side of the brain turned on every so often.

A few years ago, I decided to turn my Life, upside down. I had ‘everything’ in other people’s eyes, but yet, I had nothing.

It got worse before it got better, but my God was it worth it?

The answer to that one is a massive fat YES!!!!

Back then I knew, very deep, that there had to be something much better in the other end, didn’t know what, didn’t know how to get there, but I knew something had to exist.

The path was hard, very hard at times, and when I joined the Patchwork group, I definitely was giving the most important step to achieve, some of my goals in Life

To find the Balance, Contentment and  the Joy that I wanted from it.

Today I ticked all those boxes. I achieved goals, that before I thought that they were going to be ‘almost’ impossible, but never gave up

Today I can tell you that yes I’m a dreamer, but also a doer, and this is what I was after all those years ago.

I found the balance, and never thought that walking in that Patchwork course one September morning that I would find all the answers that I was looking for.

Sometimes in Life something that seemed at the time, insignificant, was one of the most important decisions in my Life.

Dream BIG, because like me when you get the rewards, my God … they are so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment